Dive deeper into scripture. Join a Bible Study today!
Our Bible Studies are a great way to learn more about the Bible, get connected, and meet others who have a desire to go deeper just like you! Check out our co-ed, men's, and women's studies below.
Sunday Morning Bible Studies: Whichever campus you attend, be sure to come to our Sunday morning Bible studies! This is a great way to get to know others at your campus and keep growing in your faith each week.
- Oak Hill Campus: Sunday mornings at 9am, Fellowship Hall
- Valley Creek Campus: Sunday mornings at 9am, Fireside Room
- Wakota Ridge Campus: Sunday mornings at 10:30, Fellowship Hall
Co-Ed Bible Studies:
- Oak Hill Campus: Wednesdays at 10am. Join us for social and prayer time from 10-10:30 and Bible study from 10:30-11:30.
Women's Studies: Women of the Word (WOW) groups meet on Wednesdays at 9am to find friendship, community, and study the Bible together. We have many class options available! Find out more on the event page here.
Men's Studies: Join men of all ages, stages, and walks of life to dive deeper into the Bible. No matter where you are in your walk with God, this is a place to connect, learn, and grow.
- Monday Men’s Study, 10:45am Valley Creek Campus. Contact: Pastor Tim
- Saturday Men’s Study, 7am. Contact Jeff Linert
- Saturday Men’s Bible Study, 8am Oak Hill Campus. Contact: Fritz Feuerherm