September 14, 2022 9:00 am
September 14, 2022
WOMEN OF THE WORD (WOW)
Women of the Word believes that God changes us as we open Scripture in community with others who are learning to follow Jesus. We have many cross-campus options held in-person with one hybrid class offered (online and in-person). All WOW studies will be held on the Valley Creek Campus with the exception of Jonah held at the Wakota Ridge Campus.
All women welcome to join! Pre-registration helps us plan, but is not mandatory. Click the individual link on each class below for a class description and registration.
- A study of Philippians by N.T. Wright. Hybrid group (in-person with an online option) Led by LaVonne Hamilton. Register here.
- "The Gospel on the Ground: A study of Acts" by Kristi McLelland. Led by Vicki Strong. Register here.
- “God of Creation: a study of Genesis 1-11” by Jen Wilkin. Led by Lori Golden. Register here.
- “Encountering God: Cultivating Habits of Faith Through the Spiritual Disciplines” by Kelly Minter. Led by Diane Panning. Register here.
- “Never Alone - Parenting in the power of the Holy Spirit” by Jeannie Cunnion. Mom’s Group, led by Kim Baumann. This group starts at 9:30am. Register here.
- “Jonah: Navigating a Life Interrupted”, by Pricilla Shirer. Held at Wakota Ridge Campus and led by Lauren Danner. Register here.
To find out more about Women of the Word, contact Diana Vander Pas, Woodbury Lutheran's Multi-Site Director of Small Groups.